Hello October and earlier sunsets. While many people end their season as we lose daylight, you can keep riding with the right lights. Recently we have been riding the local gravel trails at night. Most cyclist use a light with around 800 lumens.
Barry Beams has a new light which debuted at 2017 Interbike, the Oculus 3000. As you may have guessed by its name, the light features an amazing 3,000 lumens and a rechargeable battery. We consider the original Oculus 1800 light to be the best front light you can buy and the best just got better with the introduction of the Oculus 3000!
Watch this video to see Barry talk about the all new Oculus 3000.
See the road ahead of you and know that motorists and other cyclists can see you!
Oculus 3000 Extreme| $275 Buy-Now!
- 3000 lumens, precisely aimed. Brightest light in class.
- No blinding center spot or irritating glare.
- 5 brightnesses; 6 blink patterns. Easy, quick release, unbreakable mounting.
- Internal rechargeable battery, comes complete with extra battery included.
- Weighs only 205 grams, including the battery. Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA.
“Oculus lights literally outshine car lights” – Los Angeles Times